Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Update from Us

Wow…we have been, as usual, very busy this spring. However, things should start slowing down a bit for us as we’ve decided to take a year off from the Lay Ministry Formation program. It was a difficult year and we just needed to step back and breath a bit. I’ve started taking a class from Notre Dame STEP to learn more about Scriptures (to begin anyway). I am enjoying it but am only 2 weeks into a 5 week course.

I’ve also decided to go back to college – at least online. I am going to try to get my B.S. in IT – so should be fun. First I have to be admitted and then off to try to find funding. After that, the hard part comes – all the classes (and challenges). So wish me luck and don’t worry too much if you don’t see much from us on the blog for the next 4 or 5 years !! No kidding! LOL

The other exciting thing that has happened is we sold our Jeep. It has been sitting in our driveway for 2 years – not being driven much at all. It is a fun ride and I hope it finds a good home!

So am getting older every single minute. Our oldest grandson turned 17 this month and the next oldest grandchild turned 15. But what the heck….our first grandchild graduates from high school next spring. Guess you can’t keep them small for long. Wish we could have been physically closer but love them each dearly.

Have a wonderful summer all and I hope we can update this from time to time. BTW, we are taking a couple of motorcycle trips this summer (as long as the weather improves a bit!). Enjoy and God bless y’all! Until next time….

No comments: