Saturday, September 1, 2007

Here I Am Again

Wow...two days in a row!! Well, we got new laptops so I thought I'd take a minute and just tell ya'll what I'm up to these days. I have decided to install Mambo CMS (Content Management Software) on our webserver and I am beginning to learn about this open source CMS. It's very interesting and I am hoping that our current website will eventually be transfigured with Mambo. I will keep you up-to-date and let you know how it goes.

Also, our youngest son - our "Army of One" - is home for a very short time. He's flying back on Monday a.m. but we're sure enjoying the little time we've had with him. We have fed him well so that keeps him coming back. We're having a bbq tomorrow with his grandfather - that will be fun. Then in another month or so, he's off to Iraq again.

Anyway, that's all I have for now. I'll add the Mambo Foundation url to my links so if you're interested in this, you can check it out. Later....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.