Friday, August 24, 2007

Wow...Friday Already?

That week sure zoomed by...another Friday...another augmentation treatment for my dh...never a word of complaint. He's a saint...that's for sure. We've been doing these augmentation treatments for about a year now and I have to say that I really believe it is helpful to him. He's had a couple of exacerbations but nothing too terrible over the year.

Fall is in the air - oh how I hate to say that but alas....cool (nearly cold) nights are signaling the end of our beautiful summer months. Hay is in - we still need to mend some fence & do some fall cleanup - but the really time-consuming, day-in-day-out work is done. The leaves will soon have to be racked and the summer furniture stored for another winter.

Here's hoping ya'll had a great week, a better weekend, and peace in your hearts. Until I really have something important to say...later!

No comments: