Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Justice is Done

March 1991 was a horrible time for me, my family, and many of my friends. A very special person, Jefferson Davis Diffee, a Texan with a heart of gold, was stabbed multiple times by a demon named John Fautenberry in Jeff's Juneau, Alaska apartment. He was caught in Juneau, Alaska and I always felt Jeff had a hand in his arrest - Jeff was the last person murdered by Fautenberry.

Ohio finally, after 18 years, executed this self-confessed murderer (6 people in all) today at 10:37 am Ohio time. If you are interested in the whole story, please read this article or just Google Fautenberry's name.

I am not rejoicing the death of another human being but I am not saddened by it either. I continue to mourn my friend & my daughter's godfather, Jeff, and probably will for many years to come. I still miss him. Pray for Jeff's friends & family but also for Fautenberry's family, as they are victims as well.

Until next time, peace be with you.

No comments: